Motivational Speaker Cameron Parker – Short Biography
Cameron Parker is the UK’s top motivational speaker, inspiring tens of thousands of individuals across the country. Cameron works with schools, colleges, prisons, and on individual cases, bringing motivational speaking to where it is needed. Cameron prides himself on delivering as much impact and value as he possibly can; this has been his mission for the last 6 years, resulting in huge success.
Here is a little bit about me…
Born and raised in Gloucester, I’m currently based in Bristol, however my passion leads to me traveling around the UK inspiring the masses.
Adversity has made me stronger, continually looking to improve and grow as an individual. The more I learn, develop and gain experience the more I can pass onto my listeners. Motivational speaking allows me to provide a service which impacts people’s lives in a positive way.
Some interesting facts about me (You can be the judge):
- I dream BIG but start small.
- Graduated from university, first in my family to do it.
- Former Great Britain Lions American Football Player
- Chasing my dreams, but I have lots to learn and a long way to go.
- Lucky enough to have dyslexia and ADD, I use this to my advantage.
- Reading and writing is now a huge part of my life.
- I have a lot of fun, maybe too much.
- Discussing inspiring ideas fascinates me.
- Inspiring others is my passion.
- Training is a HUGE part of my life.
For bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of my team will be in touch very soon. Until then please keep up the incredible work; it is needed, and you never know who you will inspire.